Like other page builders, Brizy is compatible with all themes, so you can use it on any WordPress site.
Key features of the Brizy page builder:
To start off our Brizy page builder review, I’m going to cover the most important features, which should kind of wrap up all the strengths and possibilities you’ll have if you decide to use it on your website.
- Clutter free: Once you start working with the tool, you notice its simplicity. You won’t stumble upon unneeded elements of any kind. The plugin just works and provides what it claims to provide. No more, no less.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop interface: I remember testing other similar tools and having a hard time trying to understand what’s the role of a specific option or where should I find this and that. Well, I didn’t have this issue with Brizy. Everything is straight and smooth… like a breeze.
- Over 150 pre-made blocks: These include multipurpose templates and layouts that you can customize. If you won’t find one to match your ideas, you can at least pick one that’s close to your expectations and re-arrange it to your liking.
- Global styling: You can set up global styles for things like colors and typography to apply by default and then just edit individual blocks as needed.
- Mobile-friendly: The plugin offers a mobile view, so you can see exactly how the page you intend to build looks on a phone screen. This way, you have the possibility to adjust the elements and optimize them for other devices.
- Design elements: Aside from the ready-made blocks, there’s a bunch of elements to help you stylize your pages. You can remove or add buttons, counters, icons, tabs, images, audio/video, columns/rows, forms, progress bars (and more) in just a few seconds.
- Cloud auto-save: You shouldn’t worry about losing the adjustments you’ve been working on for a long time because all your work will be stored in a cloud.
- Over 4000 icons included: The icons are available in Outline and Glyph versions.
Get Lifetime access to Brizy now!