- Comparium is a convenient web application that offers users basis that they need for their website testing. Test your web page design on any operating system and browser combination. Save your time as there is no need to test for each combination manually.
- Website test has never been easier, just simply submit the web page test address and check the results. The service will provide you with the screenshots of your web page design. With the help of Comparium, you have the opportunity to check your web page’s browser compatibility within a couple of minutes.
- Support for different web browsers and their versions like Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera – Perform visual compatibility testing across different web browsers.
- Perform flawless web testing on any platform. Gain access to any modern popular operating system, browser and browser version. Comparium supports cross-browser testing on the following operating systems, namely, Windows 7, Mac OS X Mojave, High Sierra, and Linux. Check your web page’s browser compatibility on any platform.
- Different screenshots comparison modes to facilitate your work – Convenient detection of web page’s incompatibilities due to different modes of visual comparison of your site layout in various browsers. Choose between different modes or use each of them for even better results. Benefit from automatic error detection mode to ease your testing routine.
What are the Benefits of using Comparium?
- Save resources on computer and mobile devices capabilities
- Check multiple pages at the same time.
- Reduce testing time and time saving on maintaining different virtual machines for every OS and browser combination
- Works as a digital QA
- Can do Live interaction with a website under any chosen OS, browser and its version
- Get Screenshots comparison of web-site visual appearance in different browsers.
- Help with automatic detection of visual differences in web-site appearance
- Understand the Comparison with uploaded design mock-ups in image format
- Run tests of the web-pages behind web authentication or login screens (e.g. personal user accounts).
- Optimization of your testing processes.
Cost-efficiency and takes your test coverage to the next level.
Best Suited For –
- SMBs and SMEs
- Digital Businesses
- Web Designers
- Design agencies
- Web QA and Developers
Alternate For – BrowserStack and CrossBrowserTesting