For Every $1 Invested in UX, You Can Get Results (ROI) Between $2-$100.
Conduct User Interviews and Usability Tests for Your Business!
User feedback should be the heartbeat of the product development process, but it is extremely manual and disjointed.
Figuring out what users want is hard. You have a great idea for a product design or website, but you’re not sure if it’s something people will actually use.
You’ve probably heard the saying, “you have to spend money to make money.” Well, that’s especially true regarding your website or app development.
It can be tough to know if your idea is any good and even tougher to get customer feedback. However, without customer feedback, it isn’t easy to understand if your product is on the right track.
PitchGround Presents; Betafi
Betafi is the solution. It’s a unified user research platform that makes it easy to capture customer feedback and product insights. With Betafi, you can quickly and easily conduct user interviews and usability tests to validate ideas, feedback, designs, websites, and apps.
Betafi enables companies to proactively uncover quality insights from talking to their customers with a fraction of the effort by bringing the process of gathering and making sense of feedback to one platform.
On Betafi, you can: capture ‘aha’ moments with one click, find patterns of the conversations across sessions, and share feedback in the voice of the customer.
It is integrated with leading design and collaboration tools like Zoom, Figma, and Miro to make it easier for you to bring feedback into the product development process.
- According to Forbes, customer-centric companies are 60% more profitable than companies that are not.
- Did you know that 73% of consumers state that customer experience is a crucial factor in determining whether to do business with a company or not? (source: usersnap.com)
- Additionally, 84% of companies that actively work on improving the customer experience & product using customer feedback tools see increased revenue due to their efforts.
- 55% of companies perform any user experience testing & with intentional & strategic UX can take up the conversion rates by 400%. (source: truelist.com)
- According to Invespcro, for every $1 invested in UX, you can get results in between $2-$100.
Betafi helps you move swiftly from gathering user feedback to making sense of it – by bringing it all on one platform.
- Never miss anything important during the conversation with notes, recordings & more.
- Stay organized with interview script questions.
- Capture `aha` moments and instant tags with one click.
- Dive straight in to identify patterns right after your calls with annotated videos.
- Share key highlights with your team and expedite your synthesis by exporting notes and clips to Miro/CSV.
- Clip videos to share insights in the voice of customers.
- Filter your notes across conversations to quickly find your answers.
- Transform your Zoom call into a research den with Betafi.
Betafi makes it easy to understand how users perceive your product, how they use it, and where they struggle.
- Test in context on the target device.
- Note down usability issues as they arise.
- Delight participants with a structured, immersive experience.
- Identify issues faster with rich, annotated recordings.
- Usability stats surface key metrics at a glance.
- Use clips to share moments of joy or struggle with the team.
- Review usability stats to quickly spot the flaws in your prototypes.
Upgrade your feedback calls into an insight-finding session.
Gathering feedback during the call will feel easy as you can take timestamped notes, bring in your interview questions, and tag insights as they emerge – all within Betafi. Post-call, you can revisit the recording, your notes, and a multi-lingual transcript to make sense of user feedback. You can also see patterns across sessions by comparing the feedback across participants, tags, and sessions.
Uncover usability issues on your product before it’s too late.
Betafi helps you understand how users perceive your product, how they use it, and where they struggle by making it easy to test your Figma/XD prototypes and live websites. You can share one or multiple prototypes and note usability issues as they arise – all in the same window. Your participants will also enjoy the immersive experience of testing your designs on the right device.
Prepare for your interviews like never before.
You can also interview candidates on Betafi, record them, and add feedback for each response using Instant tags and Time-stamped notes. To share context, you can also share how a candidate performed with another decision-maker.
Founders preparing for YC interviews have been using Betafi to help them.
Bring key customer concerns on your sales calls to your product team.
As you demo the product and customers have feedback around pricing, features, or workflow, you can capture this with the Instant Tags feature on Betafi. You can also mention the relevant stakeholder for them to follow up on an important customer concern. With Betafi, you can also observe the feedback getting repeated across a group of customers and share it with your product team.
Some Interesting Use Cases:
1. For UX Researchers:
Manage your end-to-end research process from setup to doing calls to synthesis – all on Betafi. Filter your notes across questions, tags, and participants to quickly identify common patterns. Export all your notes from Betafi to Miro with a single click
2. For Product Designers:
Get your participants to test your mobile prototypes in the right context. Test multiple Figma / XD prototypes to compare different designs and workflows. Using the interactive usability dashboard, compare different metrics across tasks and participants.
3. For Founders & PMs:
Transform your Zoom call into a research den and ensure you never miss an ‘Aha’ moment. Take notes and bring in your interview questions within the Zoom call so you can focus on the user. Bring your team closer to your users by sharing video clips of key insights captured during user conversations.
4. For Marketers:
Test your landing page, campaign messaging, and design before spending any marketing dollars. Bring your personal questionnaire, take notes to answer each question, and then analyze your calls – all on Betafi. Share video clips of key highlights with your team to drive alignment.
Why are businesses choosing Betafi over the rest:
- Uncover Actionable insights while conducting feedback calls with your customers.
- Bring your Figma/XD prototypes, test them on the right device, and take time-stamped notes to capture usability issues.
- Post-Call, get an annotated video highlighting the bookmarked moments and an automatic transcript with transcription in 30+ languages.
- Share video clips of key highlights in the voice of the customer with your team.
- Transform your Zoom calls into a feedback-capturing machine.
- Simple setup and ease of use.
- Available on a lifetime deal for a limited period of time.
The best part? You will pay just once and can use Betafi for a lifetime; grab your lifetime deal today.