Email marketing revenue is estimated to reach almost 11 billion by the end of 2023.
Marketing automation is the most effective way to get your emails opened. But it’s not without challenges, like knowing what message to send, when, and how to measure success.
You have no idea where your customers are in their life cycles. You’re unsure what to say to them, when to say it, or how often you should reach out.
Dynosend is the answer. It’ll help you automate your marketing and CRM processes to focus on more important things – like closing deals and making money.
It’s tough to keep up with all the different stages of a customer’s life cycle, and it’s even harder to know what to do at each stage.
Most businesses don’t have the time or manpower to keep up with marketing at every customer lifecycle stage. As a result, they fall behind and lose customers.
Dynosend is here to help.
Its marketing automation tool makes it easy for you to create visual workflows that automatically send messages and take actions based on your customer’s stage in life.
Workflows for the whole customer lifecycle:
- Welcome: Introduce your company by sending a series of welcome emails.
- Onboarding: Help users discover your product value faster and urge them to take action.
- Nurture: Reward your customers for using your application and provide them with content.
- Adoption: Educate your customers about your product and how to get value from it.
- Retention: Re-engage customers and keep them longer with targeted messages.
Email marketing can be a daunting task, knowing who to send what, when, and how is hard.
You’ve probably heard that email is the best way to reach your customers. But with all the noise in our inboxes, it can be tough to stand out.
Dynosend makes email marketing easy by helping you build beautiful newsletters, automated campaigns, and targeted broadcasts quickly and easily. With personalized content for each recipient, you’ll be able to reach more people and see better results.
- Design beautiful and responsive emails: Design, code, import, and manage beautiful and responsive templates for all your email marketing needs.
- Track all your emails and links: Track email opens and link clicks for all your campaigns and automatically capture your contact’s location based on opens and clicks for segmentation and more.
- Get insights and reports for your campaigns: Track all your campaign metrics in one simple, easy-to-use interface to show opens, clicks, bounces, most engaged contacts, locations, and everything else.
- Personalize your messages with liquid tags: Add a personal touch to your messages (email, SMS, Slack, and webhooks) and customize your subscription pages (thank you, double opt-in …etc.) to create a better experience.
POPULAR FEATURES: Drag & drop builder, Rich text & code editor, Template Library, Unlimited storage, Open & click tracking, Open & click location, Location on the map, Link & campaign ranking.
It’s hard to keep track of all your contacts and even harder to keep them updated with the latest information.
You probably have a lot of different contact lists scattered across different devices, email accounts, and social media platforms. Keeping them all updated is practically impossible.
Solution: Dynosend makes it easy to manage your contacts in one place.
Create and manage audiences, capture, import, and add contacts. Manage custom data fields, segments, and more for advanced marketing.
- Convert visitors to contacts: Generate an HTML form for your audiences to make capturing email addresses and data right from your website easy. Turn your visitors into leads with a form or sign-up page and add custom fields like checklists and other data fields (e.g., handing demo requests).
- Manage contacts in multiple audiences: Create multiple audiences (mail lists) to easily manage different data sources and create segments, campaigns, and messages for each audience.
- See individual customer profile: Visualize data for each customer individually to see their data fields, events, tags, and segments in one place.
- Segment your contacts: Narrow down your audience and only select the right customers who meet certain conditions.
Segment Contacts by:
Contact fields, What they do in your product, Email engagement, Open/click location, Subscription status, Email validation result, Contact adding method, and Tags.