After ERP Implementation, 95% of Companies Said They Improved All Business Processes.
Inventory management just got a lot easier for your eCommerce business!
eCommerce businesses have to keep track of inventory and reconcile sales across multiple channels, which can be difficult and time-consuming.
You’re always looking for ways to streamline your operations and make your life easier.
It’s hard to track what’s selling where, when you have to keep up with orders coming in through Amazon, eBay, Shopify, and your own website. So you need to ensure you’re not overselling on one channel, running out of stock on another, and whether or not you’re making a profit on each sale.
And, stop spending too much time on tedious tasks like data entry and inventory management when you could grow your business.
PitchGround Presents; EasyEcom
EasyEcom is the perfect solution for eCommerce sellers who want to streamline their inventory management and reconciliation process. The easy-to-use software allows you to manage your inventory across all your sales channels easily.
The built-in reporting features will help you stay informed about your business performance, so you’ll always know what’s in stock and where it’s selling with the analytics.
- 93.5% of global internet users have purchased products online. (source: wpforms.com)
- 66% of marketers agree that eCommerce analytics is important to form important business decisions. (source: shopify.com)
- By 2024 eCommerce sales are expected to grow up to $6 trillion.
- Reducing stock-outs and overstocks can lower inventory costs by 10%.
- After ERP implementation, 95% of companies said they improved all business processes. (source: hubspot.com)
Inventory Management: EasyEcom enables you to access inventory across sales channels and warehouses. It allows for managing the data from a single dashboard while keeping track of your inventory via a unified platform.
- Automate multi-channel inventory & get in-depth inventory analysis.
- Smart inventory & planning replenishment.
- Inventory visibility & control across supply chains.
- Aggregate inventory across online & offline channels.
- Inventory forecasting & automate purchasing.
Omnichannel Commerce: It provides control over multiple sales channels & helps resolve problems like stock-outs & mis-shipments.
- Multi-channel commerce with central order management.
- Centralized inventory management & wholesale order management.
Warehouse Management: The cloud-based WMS helps manage multiple warehouses with EasyEcom. It connects all your digital stores with multiple warehouses and handles inventory aggregation, order routing, splitting, customer data, and more.
- Fulfill eCommerce orders from multiple warehouses.
- Aggregate inventory across offline and online channels.
- Centralized inventory planning.
Shipping Management: Fulfill your orders on time with faster shipments.
- Seamless logistics integration & tracking.
- Print shipping labels with both pre-defined AWB & non-integrated channels.
- Prioritize logistics partners & smoothly handle multiple shipping partners.
Reconciliation Management: EasyEcom automatically identifies any discrepancies in your transactions & highlights any errors that occurred during payments, returns, tax & more.
- Automated payment reconciliation & automated multi-channel payment import.
- Real-time return analysis.
- Generate margin reports & accurate legal compliance taxation reports.
Accounting, Reporting & Analytics: It offers accounting automation in line with your inventory & order management system. And advanced data analytics provides comprehensive business reports.
- Seamless ERP integration & Invoicing & Tax calculation.
- Automated Tax Engine & Invoice & Credit Notes.
- Integrate POS sales & one-click tax report export & reconciliation.
- Get consolidated business reviews & reconcile business data.
- Complete sales & return, inventory & b2b analytics.
Integrations: EasyEcom integrates with all major portals, such as Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Etsy, WooCommerce, Magento, and more, with major shipping companies like FedEx, DHL, BlueDart, etc.
You can link your accounting tools, such as Tally, Xero, Quickbooks & more along with ERP solutions, such as SAP, Microsoft books, etc.
EasyEcom also integrates with the leading CRM tools like Zoho and Salesforce with multiple payment gateways such as PayPal, Stripe & more. You can find the details here.
Some Interesting Use Cases:
- eCommerce sellers who list their products on multiple channels can manage sales and inventory performance through a single centralized dashboard.
- Sellers can track returned items using pending and returns reports to investigate causes and further course corrections to minimize high return rates.
- Merchants can keep track of accounting transactions to catch discrepancies across marketplace deductions, duplicity, taxation, rebates, and claims.
Why are businesses choosing EasyEcom over the rest:
- Order Routing at both the Pincode level and nearest warehouse allocation.
- Wholesale order management.
- Advanced Warehouse Management System.
- Returns Management.
- Order status tracking of Self-ship orders.
- Automate everything from the minute a user signs up.
- Simple setup and ease of use.
- Available on a lifetime deal for a limited period of time.
If you’re using a multi-channel sales strategy, it’s crucial to monitor data from different channels to meet your customers’ needs, manage your inventory, and reconcile sales. EasyEcom is here for that!
The best part? You will pay just once and can use EasyEcom for a lifetime. Grab your lifetime deal today.