Customer-Centric Companies Are 60% More Profitable Than Companies That Are Not!
Collect User Ideas to Create Amazing Products.
Gaining customer feedback is essential to any business, but it can be difficult and time-consuming.
It’s hard to know what features or products to build and which ones your customers will love.
Even the best products start with a great idea, but turning that idea into a reality can be tough. You need to gather customer feedback, build features they love, and design a product that meets their needs.
Ideaplan makes it easy for you to collect user feedback and turn it into actionable insights. With Ideaplan, you can quickly gather data about what features your customers love (and which ones they don’t), so you can focus on building the products they love.
Keep customers and prospects updated on new product launches, enhancements, roadmap, and features. Reduce time spent by internal teams to manage them manually.
- According to Forbes, customer-centric companies are 60% more profitable than companies that are not.
- Did you know that 73% of consumers state that customer experience is a crucial factor in determining whether to do business with a company or not? (source: usersnap.com)
- Additionally, 84% of companies that actively work on improving the customer experience & product using customer feedback tools see increased revenue due to their efforts.
Idea Dashboard: Manage ideas, change statuses, prioritize, comment, search and filter.
- Create boards to capture new ideas directly from your customer users. Boards can be named anything, such as ‘features’ or ‘bugs.’
- Idea dashboard is the central location to search, filter, track, and update all ideas flowing into IdeaPlan.
User Communication: Users have the option to submit comments on each idea. These comments can be responded to directly from the Idea dashboard.
- Users can use an SSO login.
- Track all ideas associated with users. Customers can vote & you can know the number of votes, comments, and ideas each customer has submitted.
- Easily view trends associated with how users interact with ideas.
- Share links to specific announcements to complement other marketing efforts when a feature launches.
- Share updates on new product features, available as part of your feedback boards and in-app.
Product Roadmaps: Manage internal and external product roadmaps based on customer ideas.
- Build out a public-facing roadmap that shows directionally where your product is headed.
- Internal roadmaps can be used with engineering, support, and sales teams & share using a link.
- Roadmaps can be updated via drag and drop with custom filters.
- Share your roadmap on a domain or embed it directly on your site.
Changelog & Announcements: Promote new product launches to your customers; embed images, videos, and links.
- Generate instant engagement by promoting new product announcements directly in your app.
- Promote announcements through a standalone page and direct link.
- Highlight specific aspects of your product launch by including videos and images.
Customization and Branding: Use & create a custom logo, colors, tags, product status board, categories & roadmap for internal & external use.
Privacy: Lock down specific idea feedback boards. Provide access to boards with a secure private link.
Admin: Easily invite team members to be part of your Idea Dashboard and upload ideas in bulk directly to an idea feedback board.
Organize and Prioritize: Filter your board using tags, categories, priority ratings, specific releases, comments & more.
Integrations: IdeaPlan has a robust API that enables custom integrations. For example, you can integrate with Zapier, Google Analytics, Slack, Jira, Google & Facebook SSO, and more.
Enable your customer users to log in with Google SSO.
Embedded Widget: Gather feedback, display your roadmap, and communicate new product launches directly from your app. Users never have to leave their experience.
Some Interesting Use Cases:
- Startup teams: Startup teams use IdeaPlan to capture customer feedback, prioritize, and manage roadmaps.
- Product teams: Product teams use IdeaPlan to capture customer feedback, prioritize, and manage roadmaps.
- Engineering teams: Engineering teams use IdeaPlan to capture customer feedback, prioritize, and manage roadmaps.
Why are businesses choosing IdeaPlan over the rest:
- Centralized customer feedback management.
- Internal and external roadmaps based on customer ideas.
- Release announcements connected to customer ideas.
- Integration via Zapier and API.
- Embedded roadmap and idea status
- Simple setup and ease of use.
- Available on a lifetime deal for a limited period of time.
Use IdeaPlan’s Product Management Operating System to crowdsource, prioritize, and launch features your customers love.
The best part? You will pay just once and can use IdeaPlan for a lifetime; grab your lifetime deal today.