Mailman protects you from your inbox — minimizing interruptions and making your days more productive.
Anybody with your email address can start sending you unsolicited emails. Mailman allows you to control who can send you emails and when.
1. VIPs – Configure VIPs in your account so that their emails land in your inbox immediately.
2. Batch Delivery – All non-VIP emails are delivered to you in batches at your defined time slots. No more interruptions throughout the day.
3. Screener – Screen emails from the first-time senders. With Mailman, you’ll never see another unsolicited email in your inbox again.
4. Do-Not-Disturb – Set the times when no new emails should come in. The #1 feature to disconnect from work while working from home.
Mailman is an email management software that shields you from unimportant emails. It lets you block any emails from senders you haven’t emailed with before, plus annoying newsletters, notifications, and other distractions.
You can add important senders, domains, or keywords to the VIP list, and they’ll bypass our filters to ensure that you immediately see the things you need to.
Instead of constantly getting new emails, Mailman can deliver them every few hours to let you focus. Set Mailman to deliver your email at hourly intervals, a set number of times per day, or at specific times.
Unlike email apps, Mailman plugs straight into Gmail, so you don’t need to switch email apps and risk losing features you depend on. It minimizes interruptions and increases productivity for calmer days.
- Do Not Disturb Mode. Set up a Do Not Disturb time to hold back all of your email during that window
- Delivery Slots. Set Mailman to manage emails & deliver them at hourly intervals, a set number of times per day, or at specific times
- Block Unimportant Emails. Block any emails from senders you haven’t emailed with before, plus annoying newsletters, notifications, & other distractions
- VIP List. Add important senders, domains, or keywords to the VIP list
- Easy Plugin. Use it with your favorite email client; Gmail, Apple Mail, Spark, Mailbird, Polymail, or Superhuman
- #5 Product of the Day on Product Hunt
- TechCrunch: “Mailman’s new Gmail assistant aims to tame your inbox”
- The American Reporter: “The beauty of this app is that it has a very unique and tailored set of features that all users have been asking for unlike any other app that’s available in the market. It truly reduces the distractions that are presented by emails. It enables its users to make better use of their email software by achieving inbox zero.”