Creating a countdown timer encourages you to act now or risk missing out. This will enhance your click-through rates and increase website traffic. And, it works for both email campaigns & landing pages.
You don’t need to be a designer to create beautiful timers for your marketing campaigns.
Choose a template from our growing gallery and use 60+ customization settings to create a unique countdown timer that best matches your brand.
Mailtimer was built with simplicity and usability in mind, so you can easily create beautiful timers. Just copy-paste the generated snippet right into your email template.
It supports 4 timer types:
- Standard: Set an expiration date and time.
- Evergreen: Run the timer when the email is opened.
- Evergreen: Run the timer when the email is sent.
- Dynamic: Set the expiration date and time dynamically using a variable.
- No-code: Create beautifully designed timers in minutes without writing code.
- Free: Our core service will always be free.
- Highly Customizable: Customize colors, fonts, and styles to perfectly match your brand.
- 4 Timer Types:
Create standard or evergreen timers. Start the countdown once the email is opened, sent, or set it dynamically for each customer.
- Real-time Updates: Deadline changed? Edit the timer on-the-fly, even if it was already sent.
- Fast Loading: Our timers are optimized for fast loading.
- Mobile and desktop ready: Looks great across all devices.
- Multi-language: Create your timer in any language.
- Real-time analytics: Track your email campaigns in real-time.