Elevate your customer experience with the power of AI-assisted omnichannel support.
Manage conversations from different channels in one unified platform!
Customer service can be a tricky part for businesses providing products and services. It’s a constant effort to keep up with customer service demands while managing multiple channels at the same time.
The challenges of organizing customer support across multiple channels and managing a lot of conversations often lead to lags and confusion.
You’re trying to answer customer queries across various platforms on Twitter, WhatsApp, and your website but all of them require different tools and resources.
There needs to be a more efficient way to unify customer conversations without relying on multiple tools and platforms.
OneHash Chat is an AI-powered multi-platform support platform for businesses.
OneHash Chat allows you to effortlessly handle all of your customer service channels in one centralized platform. This includes website live chat, email, Facebook page, Twitter handle, WhatsApp, and more which will help your business to provide your customers with a seamless and unified experience across all communication channels.
OneHash Chat goes beyond just streamlining customer support to centralize communication channels and automate processes. Moreover, it simplifies internal team management and equips your team with valuable, actionable data.
With its AI-powered chat, it streamlines the process of assigning agents to teams for effective interactions. Additionally, it seamlessly integrates with Open-AI, Rasa, and Dialog Flow to automate customer service processes comprehensively.
- 80% of customers prefer using a company website over other channels for support inquiries. (Source: hubspot.com)
- 75% of customer service representatives are enabled to solve customer problems faster with customer service automation tools. (Source: hubspot.com)
- 68% of customers reported they switched brands due to poor customer service. (Source: hubspot.com)
- 70% of customers are willing to leave feedback if their issue is dealt with in real time. (Source: conversocial.com)
OneHash Chat’s Omnichannel Support will help you seamlessly make your customer connections.
Whether it’s WhatsApp, Messenger, Email, Telegram Bot, Line, or more, bring all conversations to one place. Keep customers close, team aligned, and support outstanding across every channel.
Shared Inbox in OneHash Chat is your unified hub for messages from every channel, whether it’s website widgets, WhatsApp, Messenger, Email, or more, you will not miss any message. Collaborate, assign, and conquer conversations together with comprehensive user access & permissions.
Generate Interactive Reports:
Get data about CSAT scores, measure conversation traffic, and see how your agents are rocking it. Get insights into open conversations and monitor agent performance.
More Features include:
- AI Assist: Elevate support with AI Assist via OpenAI with smart, efficient, and streamlined customer interactions.
- Personalization: Seamlessly integrate Chatbots for personalized and efficient conversations.
- Canned Replies: Speed up responses with canned replies for effective customer engagement.
- Organize and categorize chats with labels for easy access.
- Automate tasks, triggers, and actions with the event and condition-based rules for direct assignment.
- Drive campaigns right from your inbox – launch, engage, and close your leads.
- Import and export contacts with ease.
- OneHash Chat supports rich message types like cards, forms, and carousels for superior customer service and experience.
- Integrations with Third-Party Apps such as Slack, Shopify, WooCommerce, Calendly, Stripe, and more.
Some Interesting Use Cases:
1. Customer Support Manager: To streamline customer support for growing e-commerce business:
With OneHash Chat, you can unify support across the web, WhatsApp, and email. The AI assistance improves response times, and chatbot integration handles FAQs.
Advanced user permissions ensure the right agents manage specific inboxes. Automated event-based responses keep customers engaged. You can easily generate reports, tracking CSAT and conversation traffic, ensuring efficient support as the business expands.
2. Sales Manager: To manage customer inquiries via WhatsApp Business API:
By integrating OneHash Chat with WhatsApp Business API, you will gain the ability to manage WhatsApp inquiries alongside other communication channels.
The AI assistance ensures swift responses, minimizing lead response times. You can also set up automated responses using event-based conditions. It will help you successfully boost your lead conversion rate and enhance the customer experience.
3. Marketing Manager: To streamline email management and ensure that each department receives the right emails:
OneHash Chat offers a solution by allowing you to set up rules for automated email assignments based on content or criteria.
Sales-related emails go to the Sales Team, while marketing inquiries land in the Marketing Team’s inbox. This reduces manual sorting, ensures timely responses, and optimizes team efficiency.
Why are businesses choosing OneHash Chat over the rest:
- Omnichannel Support: Connect with customers via multiple platforms.
- AI Assist: Boost efficiency with OpenAI integration.
- Chatbot Integration: Seamlessly integrate Dialogflow chatbots.
- Detailed Reporting: Gain insights with comprehensive conversation and customer satisfaction reports.
- Flexible Automation: Create customized event-based automation rules for efficient communication.
- Automate everything from the minute a user signs up.
- Better customer service.
- Simple setup and ease of use.
- Available on a lifetime deal for a limited period.
Easily manage customer interactions across multiple platforms and streamline customer support by using OneHash Chat.