Manual Resume Screening Can Take up to 23 Hours for Just One Hire…
.. so shorten your hiring process using this pre-screening tool!
Recruiting the best talent can be a difficult and time-consuming process.
Filling out a vacancy can be a long and arduous process. You have to post the job, read through CVs, conduct interviews, and then hope that you made the right decision.
Traditional recruiting methods, like reviewing CVs, can often lead to missed opportunities. For example, you might not be able to see how well a candidate performs in a live setting, or they may have embellished their qualifications on their CV.
PitchGround Presents Playhunt
PlayHunt is a video-survey cloud tool that helps you quickly pre-screen candidates and identify those who are a good fit for your company. With PlayHunt, you can ask questions about a candidate’s skills, experience, and availability in a quick and easy video survey.
This innovative approach is more effective than traditional methods in revealing skills and personality traits.
- Manual resume screening is still the most time-consuming part of recruiting: screening resumes is estimated to take up to 23 hours for just one hire. (source: ideal.com)
- Companies that have adopted AI software in their recruiting have seen their performance increase by 20% and their turnover decrease by 35%.
- A study conducted by Indeed in 2021 showed that 82% of employers conduct virtual interviews due to their convenience and efficiency. (source: selectsoftwarereviews.com)
- Hiring managers like video interviewing, and as many as 57% of candidates do too.
Quick Start: Start using Playhunt in less than a minute. Add your questions and send the links to your candidates.
Job Openings Management: Working with a lengthy list of job openings is quite simple. Add details for job openings, list corresponding interview questions, and view the candidates’ responses.
- Evaluate the candidate’s experience in the skills needed for your vacancy, even if they are not directly mentioned in the CV
- Understand how the skills described in the CV correspond to reality
Reviewing Video Responses: You can speed through the videos by choosing a higher playback speed; you can pause at any time. Take notes, add likes/dislikes, and share the responses.
- Quickly filter out from a large number of CVs those who are better suited to the portrait of your ideal candidate.
- Also, you can share video surveys with colleagues and view them conveniently.
How Does It Work?
1. Fill out your list of questions.
Specify as many questions as you want your candidates to answer in a video recording format. Either attach the link to the video survey to the job description or send it separately to candidates.
2. Candidates record their responses.
Candidates receive their links and record their responses at their convenience using a laptop or smartphone camera.
3. Review, rate, and discuss.
Listen to the candidates’ responses, take notes, and share with your colleagues and employees at your convenience.
Some Interesting Use Cases:
- Mass recruiting, or when one vacancy receives a lot of responses, Playhunt can help pre-screen the candidate easily.
- Use Playhunt for selection for internal internships and training.
- Recruiting agencies can use Playhunt to provide additional value for their customers (not only the CV of potential candidates but also their video presentations).
Why are businesses choosing Playhunt over the rest:
- Easy integration via API and Webhooks.
- Easy customization & white-label – use your domain, colors, and logo.
- Easy to use for candidates – no need to install any applications.
- Easy to use for recruiters – create your first interview in 30 sec.
- Available in 8 languages.
- Simple setup and ease of use.
- Available on a lifetime deal for a limited period of time.
Use Playhunt to decrease the hiring time and find the perfect candidate for your next position in minutes.
The best part? You will pay just once and can use Playhunt for a lifetime. Grab your lifetime deal today.