Want to get more email subscribers to your newsletter by embedding Social Sign-up Buttons on your website without coding?
Socialscribe makes work easier for people to sign up and increase the newsletter’s landing page conversion rates.
The Socialscribe Buttons let people subscribe to your newsletter in a single click, with their social accounts. This is a simple improvement over the regular email capture. And this replaces the old and slow method of typing names and email addresses with a click of a button.
Socialscribe Buttons are like those ‘Sign up with Google/Twitter’ buttons you see on web apps. But made especially for newsletters. You can embed them anywhere on any website. And it makes signing up for your email newsletter a whole lot easier.
3 BIG Benefits:
- Get your subscriber’s full name and Twitter/GitHub username. Totally privacy-friendly. These details come only from their publicly visible profile.
- Stop losing subscribers who forgot to confirm. The email address comes from Google, Twitter, or GitHub where they’ve already been verified. So no sending double opt-in emails.
- One-time, no-code, 100% customizable set-up. You get a few links that you can add to any button on any website so you have 100% control over how the buttons look.
Google, Twitter, and Github login buttons are available right now, with more coming soon!
Socialscribe currently only works with ConvertKit, MailerLite, EmailOctopus, Ghost, Revue, SendFox, and ActiveCampaign right now. Custom integration can also be made on individuals’ requests.
- We have a constantly updating changelog. Click here
- For all Socialscribe Buttons (Google, Twitter, and Github)
- Unlimited subscribers
- Create 1 lead magnet
- Connect to one email marketing app (ConvertKit, Ghost, MailerLite, and more supported)