This 8-course bundle will gear you up with the core CompTIA skills you need to be an in-demand IT professional. This includes the four most popular IT Fundamentals, A+ Core1, A+ Core2, and Network. As a bonus, it includes three new Microsoft MTA courses and a detailed course on installing and configuring Microsoft Windows 10.
- CompTIA FC0-U61: IT Fundamentals
- Access 51 lectures & 13 hours of content
- It gives candidates the basic IT fundamental skills needed in this industry and is based on different areas of IT, including hardware, software, programming, security, and infrastructure.
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001 (Core 1) & 220-1002 (Core 2) (2019)
- Access 121 lectures & 37 hours of content 24/7
- Expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics & a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007
- Access 30 lectures & 26 hours of content 24/7
- Learn concepts that cover troubleshooting, network management, installation & configuration of network
- Microsoft MTA 98-365: Windows Server 2016 Administration
- Access 74 lectures & 5 hours of content
- Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies
- Microsoft MTA 98-366: Networking Fundamentals
- Access 45 lectures & 6 hours of content
- Core networking concepts & provides the knowledge to pass the MTA 98-366 exam
- Microsoft MTA 98-367: Security Fundamentals
- Access 24 lectures & 5 hours of content
- Microsoft Security Fundamentals & the knowledge to pass the MTA 98-367 exam offered by Microsoft
- Microsoft 70-698: Installing & Configuring Windows 10
- Access 198 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Implement Windows, Configure & Support Core Services, and Manage and Maintain Windows are the three broad topics
ITU Online Training: Proven, Affordable Online IT TrainingSince 2012, ITU Online Training has provided 100% online, on-demand IT training content to over 650K students, over 200 companies, and over 50 public entities. Highly qualified instructor video modules, progress trackers, a note-taking function, and a practice exam come with every course, accessible anywhere, any time of day. Courses not only provide knowledge to pass certification exams, but students also gain real-world knowledge they can use during their IT careers.
ITU Online Training has won a multitude of industry awards, including the Best in Biz Awards and the Cybersecurity Excellence Awards. They specialize in training for CompTIA, Cisco, Microsoft Servers, ethical hacking, data forensics, Cloud platform deployment, programming, web development, network administration, IT fundamentals, and many other technical skill areas. Using a combination of in-house production services and recently utilizing high-quality remote instructors, ITU Online Training looks forward to continuing to set new standards of quality in the IT eLearning industry.