With more and more exposure to cyber threats every day, protecting your website from Malware attacks is extremely important. Data theft is increasingly a problem of individual users, agencies, and big corporates, and the only solution to protect your website is to have a rock-solid anti-malware solution installed in your system.
Virusdie – The antivirus suite you need to protect your online business and websites.
Collect all your sites distributed across different shared, VPS and dedicated servers in one place. Fix all your hacked sites in one click. Then, protect your websites from future attacks with daily scans, automatic cleanup and a website firewall.
Virusdie has made a complete and close environment for digital agencies to help them generate some extra income for themselves and some peace of mind for their clients by keeping their sites free of malware.
Digital Agencies and SMBs can now protect their clients’ sites, deliver more trust to their clients and up-sell their offering with new security products (not only antivirus or firewall but and 3rd party cool security products as well they can deliver to their clients using Virusdie) – all in one place. Including billing and invoices further right through the Virusdie platform.
In any case, you need to protect your business from harmful hackers and so you need to know the risks you’re facing and the steps to counter those attacks. Let’s take the example of an online shopping store.
- The first is distributed denial-of-service attacks that occur when hackers overload e-commerce channels and supply chains with fake orders, email queries, and other digital traffic, “resulting in operational network system overloads”, says Mr. Garrett.
- The second is business email compromise attacks, with “cyberattackers posing as business partners or suppliers requesting payments for fake products or services”.
- The third is ransomware attacks, where a hacker encrypts a retailer’s data and will only decrypt it on payment of a ransom.
Credit card fraudsters are relying on customers dropping their guard at a busy time of year rich with distractions, says Mark Deem, a cybersecurity legal expert, and partner at law firm Cooley.
Malware attacks are increasing day by day and even one powerful attack could prove fatal to your business and could cause you hundreds to thousands to even millions of dollars in data loss.
So you need a strong anti-malware solution in your system to protect your business and Virusdie helps you do that. As clear as its name, it protects your websites from future attacks with daily scans, automatic cleanup, and a website firewall.
Virusdie has taken advanced, professional-grade site security tools and made them simple, intuitive, automatic and cloud-based. That means you can do it all yourself. It’s really fast and easy.
- A User-Friendly Interface: Every screen of the user interface is clear and intuitive. You won’t find yourself asking for help to use it.
- Single Use Dashboard: All your websites, all your hosting services and all the security tools you need are in one cloud dashboard.
- Save Hours Every Year: Virusdie saves you three hours a week on average. Collect all your sites distributed across different shared, VPS and dedicated servers in one place. It doesn’t matter what CMS is used: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, DLE, PrestaShop and all other popular systems are supported.
Automatically clean up malware infections, fix vulnerabilities, and protect websites from online threats, XSS attacks, SQL injections and suspicious activity. Monitor blacklists. Use additional built-in tools to investigate security issues if needed.
– Real-time interaction with all elements
– No constant page refreshing
– A harmonious blend of simplicity and passion in the details
– Tools automatically open when you need them
– Malware descriptions and code highlighting
– Vulnerability patch management
– The safest automatic cleanup in the industry
– Real-time website protection with firewall