You can see:
- Who are my most valuable customers?
- What is the customer buying journey of the customers?
- What channels generate most sales?
- What is the sales trend?
- Who are your top customers and what are their behaviors?
- What are your top performing products?
- What is the Customer Lifetime Value of your store?
- How many repeat purchases do you have?
- How often do users buy from your website?
- What are the demographics of your customers?
- What products are most likely to be refunded?
- What customers are most likely to refund?
- How much revenue did you make?
- What is the average order value?
- What product categories perform best?
- How much revenue do you make per country/region?
- What is the growth trend in orders and revenue?
- How many items do customers order on average?
- And much, much more.
The best thing, you can see this all in one simple dashboard. Forget about spending hours digging into Google Analytics data.
Get Detailed Insights The Customer Journey From A To Z