These days, people are spending more time on video conferences than they ever have before – for business as well as for leisure. While you may have spent some time considering the do’s and don’ts of video conferencing, you may not have thought as much about how to get the most out of your video meetings.
One of the most important things you can do in any meeting is to take notes – and with CaptionSaver Pro, you’ll have the power to do so automatically without losing your focus on the meeting at hand.
Focus on your meeting. CaptionSave will take care of your notes. It’s a Chrome extension that automatically saves Google Meet live captions to Google Drive. Pro comes with features such as highlighting and timestamps to enhance the automated note-taking capabilities, so you can focus your attention on your meetings. Never miss a word again@
Featured on Product Hunt with 213 upvotes
How It Works
- Join any meeting as you normally would
- CaptionSaver will turn on captions for you once you join the meeting, so you don’t have to click anything
- CaptionSaver will save the caption transcript as your meeting goes on
- Click the Chrome extension to view the captured captions
- Click on “Save To Drive” or “Download .TXT” to get a copy of the entire meeting’s captions
- If you’re on Pro, you can Auto-Save to Google Drive!