Users Spend an Average of 19.6 Hours a Month on Facebook!
So tap into the power of Facebook’s insights to supercharge your marketing.
You know that Facebook is a powerful marketing tool, but you’re unsure how to unlock its insights about your customers and competitors.
But with so much competition on the platform, it can also take a lot of work to make your campaigns stand out from the crowd.
It’s tough enough to create successful Facebook campaigns, let alone optimize them for maximum impact. And if you’re not using the right tools and strategies, you’re leaving money on the table.
Not having access to Facebook’s insights can be a huge disadvantage for your business. You’re unsure who your target market is or what content works best. Your rivals are probably already using Facebook’s insights to power their targeting, ads, and content. ,
Alavi solves this problem by giving you access to all of Facebook’s insights so that you can make better decisions about your business. With this tool, you’ll see how well your ads perform, how engaged people are with your content, and more.
Get powerful data about your customers, their likes, and how you compare to your competition. In addition, its powerful FB optimization assistant gives you all the intel you need to make your campaigns more efficient and effective.
With Alavi’s help, you’ll be able to reach more of your target audience and convert more leads into customers. Armed with this information, you can fine-tune your targeting, create better ads and content, and stay ahead of the curve.
Successfully maximize your returns, minimize ad spend leaks, and find new audiences to scale with Alavi’s advanced data analytics engine.
- Users spend an average of 19.6 hours a month on Facebook, so invest in audience research to market your content. (Source: Hootsuite.com)
- 50% of consumers want to discover new products through Facebook Stories and in-feed videos, two of the best mediums for you to target your audience.
- Facebook has 2.91 billion monthly active users and is the most-used social platform worldwide; your business has to be there.
Insights & Optimize:
SEARCH & TARGET: Find interests your customers engage with and target them on Facebook.
Alavi reveals ALL the connected interests to your search term. Plus, if you connect Alavi to your Facebook account, you’ll see how relevant each one is to your customers for quick and easy targeting.
COMPETITION: See which interests your competitor’s fans are most engaged with.
With Alavi, you get 3 crucial competitor insights: how engaged their fans are with an interest, which interests their fans are more engaged with versus yours, and how engaged your customers are with your competitors’ content.
EXPAND: Before using an insight, know if it will help you reach new people.
To help you get more customers and fans, Alavi shows you the biggest overlap an insight’s potential audience has with an audience you’re already targeting on Facebook, so it’s easier to reach out to new people and avoid wasting money.
SAVE: Easily spot and stop ad spend leaks.
Every day, Alavi identifies problems and opportunities for all your campaigns, ad sets, and ads. It then provides clear recommendations so you can quickly address any ad spend leaks.
ENHANCE: Optimize better by comparing multiple data sets in one place.
Alavi brings all your data together into one place, so you can avoid spreadsheets, easily check the health of your campaigns and focus on optimizing effectively for the best possible returns.
Some Interesting Use Cases:
Digital Marketer managing Facebook campaigns:
1. What: Identify and stop ad spend leaks quickly.
How: In Alavi’s optimize section, check the recommendations every day as these identify ad spend leaks daily and execute the suggested actions.
Goal: Maximize Facebook ad spend returns every day.
2. What: Find audiences with a high probability of success for a specific brand.
How: Use Alavi Insights to identify new and unique targeting topics with which the brand’s customers are highly engaged.
Goal: Scale while maintaining or increasing ad spend returns.
3. What: Target your competitor’s customers.
How: Use Alavi Insights to identify interests and behaviors that your competitors’ customers are highly engaged with.
Goal: Increase market share.
4. What: Identify high-potential audiences your brand is currently not targeting.
How: Use Alavi Insights to identify interests and behaviors that your customers are highly engaged with but where the audience’s overlap is very small versus your current targeting.
Goal: Scale with minimal wastage..
Why are businesses choosing Alavi over the rest:
- Alavi’s data analytics engine delivers daily optimization recommendations for campaigns, ad sets, and ads, so digital marketers can stop ad spend leaks and increase returns with just a few clicks.
- Alavi unlocks and reveals the interests and behaviors Facebook knows a brand’s customers connect with, which a digital marketer can use to get a competitive edge in targeting, ads, and content.
- Being able to find 100’s targeting options that Facebook does not show to digital marketers and seeing how engaged a brand’s customers are with each one.
- Alavi makes it easy for digital marketers to target a rival’s customers.
- All the data a digital marketer needs to check the health of their campaigns are available in one location.
- Better & quick customer service.
- Simple setup and ease of use.
- Available on a lifetime deal for a limited period of time.
Facebook is one of the most stable platforms with higher reach & conversions if you target your audience with correct insights and optimize your ads effectively. Use Alavi to help you maximize your ROI with proper ad spending.
The best part? You will pay just once and can use Alavi forever; grab your lifetime deal today.