You Can Automate Google Sheets Tasks and Save 2.5 Hours Per Week
Save time and automate workflows with Google Sheets’ powerful add-on!
Do you find yourself spending hours doing repetitive tasks in Google Sheets? Wish you could save time and get more done?
Say hello to Logic Sheet automations. It’s a Google Sheets add-on that helps you automate your work and turn your spreadsheet tasks into automated processes.
Using this tool, you can automate your spreadsheet and save dozens of hours every week by automating repetitive tasks in Google Sheets. Run automated actions when certain events happen.
Logic Sheet helps you simplify and streamline your workflow in Google Sheets. You can set up automation workflows to automate everything from email notifications, and Slack messages, to updating sheet data.
With its powerful automation workflows, you can set up triggers for when certain events take place like spreadsheet edits, form submissions, or time-driven triggers. Plus, it lets you set up conditions and actionable messages for each automation workflow that automatically run when those conditions are met.
You can also use merge tags to refer to dynamic data in your message, and automatically send Google Sheets data to services like Hubspot and Notion.
- Manually re-entering the spreadsheet data is estimated to cost businesses between 17%-30% of their operating revenue annually. (Source: OfficeTime.net)
- Businesses that use workflow automation experience a 25% reduction in errors and a 50% improvement in productivity. (Source: gartner.com)
- 65% of marketers stated that automation was essential to their ability to scale operations. (Source: socpub.com)
- 80% of surveyed executives report that sheet automation allowed their team to complete tasks faster than when done manually. (Source: jonar.com)
Automation of Google Sheets:
Helps to enable the users to set up workflows that automate repetitive tasks within Google Sheets. When certain triggers are detected, such as a spreadsheet edit or a form submission, the automation workflow is initiated.
For instance, users can create a workflow that sends an email notification whenever a change is made to the spreadsheet. They can also set up a time-driven trigger that performs a specific task at a set time, like updating the sheet data daily at a specific hour.
The automation feature is designed to save time, reduce the chance of human error, and increase overall productivity.
Keep track of your data with actions:
If the workflow is triggered, Logic Sheet will run automated actions, like sending an email or a Slack message.
E.g. For Sales:
- Automate sales pipeline updates
- Track and manage sales leads
- Automate follow-up reminders and notifications
- Sync customer data with CRM systems
Integration with Third-Party Services:
It integrates with popular third-party services like Hubspot, Notion, and Airtable. With Logic Sheet, users can easily set up workflows that automatically send Google Sheets data to these services.
For instance, a user could set up a workflow that automatically updates a record in Airtable whenever a corresponding row in Google Sheets is edited.
This feature eliminates the need for manual data transfer between Google Sheets and these services, saving users time and reducing the possibility of errors.
The integrations are easy to set up and manage within the Logic Sheet interface, and they can be customized to suit the user’s specific needs.
Conditional Workflows with Merge Tags:
Conditional workflows allow users to define specific conditions under which an automation workflow should run. For example, a user can set up a workflow that sends an email notification only when a spreadsheet cell’s value exceeds a certain threshold or a time-driven workflow that only runs at a certain time of day.
Merge tags add another layer of customization to these workflows. They enable users to refer to dynamic data in their messages. For instance, a user can set up an automation that sends an email with the recipient’s name and the updated cell value whenever a particular cell in the spreadsheet is edited.
Some Interesting Use Cases:
1. The Sales Manager at a tech startup could use Logic Sheet to automate their sales pipeline updates and lead management.
They could set up workflows to automatically update the status of a sales lead in their CRM system when changes are made in their Google Sheets. Additionally, Logic Sheet could be used to send automatic follow-up reminders to sales representatives when a lead moves to a new stage in the sales pipeline.
2. The Finance Manager in a small business could use Logic Sheet to automate invoice generation and expense tracking.
By creating workflows that generate an invoice whenever a new order is added to their Google Sheets, and tracking expenses by automatically updating budget calculations when new expenses are added, the finance manager can save time and reduce the risk of errors.
3. The Operations Manager in an online retail store could use Logic Sheet to streamline their order management and product performance tracking.
They can set up workflows to update order statuses in Google Sheets based on webhook data from payment gateways and send notifications to the warehouse team when a new order is received.
Additionally, they can automatically send weekly performance reports to the team or stakeholders based on the sales data in their Sheets.
Why are businesses choosing LogicSheet over the rest:
- No-Coding Automation – Helps in automating the repetitive tasks in Google Sheets.
- Dynamic Data Sync – Syncs data between Google Sheets and third-party services.
- Increases Productivity with Personalized Automation Conditions
- Universal Applicability in Google Sheets.
- Automate everything from the minute a user signs up.
- Simple setup and ease of use.
- Available on a lifetime deal for a limited period.
Say Goodbye to Manual Spreadsheet Tasks with Logic Sheet Automation.