By 2024 Ecommerce Sales Are Expected to Grow up to $6 Trillion…
…so get the insights you need to make data-driven decisions for your Shopify business!
As a business owner, you want to ensure you’re making the most of your marketing dollars. You know that analytics and reporting are important, but it’s hard to know where to start.
And how can you be sure that the data you’re looking at is accurate?
It’s tough to figure out what data you need, how to track it, and then turn that data into actionable insights. Not only is this process time-consuming, but it can also be expensive if you hire someone else to do it for you.
You need to trust your analytics to make informed decisions about your business.
PitchGround Presents; Minstein
Minstein is an all-in-one advanced Shopify analytics and reporting platform that gives you data-driven actionable insights from Shopify, Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads data in one place.
So whether you’re looking for insights into your website traffic or want to understand better how your ads perform, Minstein has you covered.
- 93.5% of global internet users have purchased products online. (source: wpforms.com)
- 66% of marketers agree that eCommerce analytics is important to form important business decisions. (source: shopify.com)
- If you’re using a multi-channel retail strategy, it’s crucial to monitor data from different channels to meet your customers’ needs.
- By 2024 eCommerce sales are expected to grow up to $6 trillion. In addition, detailed access to your Shopify business analytics will help you obtain meaningful insights and launch effective marketing campaigns.
Enterprise Grade Reporting: Get advanced reporting for your Shopify store with cohorts, heatmaps, growth tables,before-after analysis, etc.
All the key touch points of your Shopify store are synced in Minstein, like Customer data, Product data, Inventory Data, Sales Data, custom costs data, Marketing (FB, Google ads) data, and website data (Google Analytics).
150+ Shopify Metrics: Keep a detailed eye on every area of your business, from Products, Customers, and Orders, to Marketing and Finances with 150+ metrics.
Quick Modules to know:
Profit & Loss Analytics: Get accurate Profits for your Shopify Store based on all your Sales and Expenses along with Customer Financial, Order-Payment & Marketing spend summaries.
Know your exact profits, sales, COGS, total expenses, Ad Spend, Shipping Charges, transaction Fees, refunds, etc.
Growth Analytics: Track your Shopify store’s all key metrics from a single place to know daily/weekly/monthly progress. Learn about your Sales, P/L, Order, Customer & Marketing performances.
Marketing Analytics: Monitor all your marketing data, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Google Analytics, from a single place.
Product Analytics: Identify the products that can be used in your promotional strategies to gain more sales and new customers with detailed vendor insights to learn more.
Find un-noticed products of your store that also could be used to grow your store. For example, discover products that bring more customers, get more orders, or sell the highest items.
Order Analytics: Get detailed insights on your orders’ seasonal trends, individual order details, and abandoned cart details.
Customer Analytics: Get more customer conversions by deeply understanding your customer segments and their geography & segments.
Get a list of customers you can use for Cross-Selling/Upselling using RFM Analysis & customers that are “At Risk” of leaving your store.
Some Interesting Use Cases:
1. Get rid of Managing data in messy spreadsheets to automatically get all information (P&L, Sales, Customer & so on) in insightful and beautiful dashboards.
2. Monitoring Business Performance KPI in a single table on a Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Basis, which helps merchants to identify how their sales or P&L get & contribution of discounts to generate more sales, visitors, and ad spending impact sales.
3. Identify Product Trends which products are tending in the current week/month, or check products whose performance has been decreasing or increasing to identify which strategy is working for them or what’s going wrong with the product.
4. Tools help in customer retargeting through Kalviyo, Mailchimp, or FB Ads or acquiring new customers through FB Audience lookalike by Segmenting your customer based upon various factors, including RFM Analysis, Purchase Days, Order Count, etc.
Why are businesses choosing Minstein over the rest:
- Get all the enterprise-level key metrics and information you need to grow your store in one place.
- Gaining insights that would directly increase your customer acquisition and customer retention based on your store’s historical data.
- Identifying customer behavior based on advanced analysis like RFM Analysis, Geography Analysis, purchasing patterns, etc.
- Identify insights about your products like highest selling products, highest ordered products, highest customer acquiring products, etc.
- Track your P&L & Monitor & Forecast Inventory Insights.
- Get consolidated data from Shopify, Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads.
- Simple setup and ease of use.
- Available on a lifetime deal for a limited period of time.
The best part? You will pay just once and can use Minstein for a lifetime. Grab your lifetime deal today.